Allison Cho is an Associate with Hinkhouse Williams Walsh LLP.
Allison concentrates her practice on insurance coverage litigation, representing insurers in connection with environmental and professional liability claims.
Prior to joining Hinkhouse Williams Walsh, Allison was an associate at a trial boutique firm where she litigated a variety of commercial cases involving shareholder disputes and professional malpractice. Allison earned her law degree from Notre Dame Law School, where she won the Edward J. Kelly Memorial Prize for her paper on online accessibility litigation. As an undergraduate, Allison and her college debate team won the second place in the National Model United Nations.
Outside of her regular practice, Allison grades bar essays at Themis. Allison speaks Korean and Japanese fluently.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D, 2019
- Syracuse University, B.A. cum laude, 2011
- Illinois State Bar, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2021
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- Notre Dame Law Association