Bradley Puklin is an associate with Hinkhouse Williams Walsh LLP
Brad focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation.
Brad earned his Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law where he graduated first in his class. During law school, Brad was a member of the Chicago-Kent Law Review. Prior to focusing his practice on insurance coverage litigation, Brad gained extensive litigation and trial experience defending general liability, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, and product liability lawsuits.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., May 2012
- Summa Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Member, Law Review
- Arizona State University, B.S., December 2004
- Illinois State Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Illinois, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals (7th Circuit), 2020
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Illinois 2022