Douglas DeWitt is a partner with Hinkhouse Williams Walsh LLP.
Doug focuses his practice on complex insurance coverage litigation and counseling. He has extensive experience litigating cases in both state and federal courts. In addition to litigating a broad range of insurance coverage matters, Doug has substantial experience handling general commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, non-competition issues, and products liability.
From 2006 through 2007, Doug served as a law clerk for the Honorable Philip P. Simon in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2001
- The Ohio State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1996
- Illinois State Bar, 2001
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Illinois
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Illinois
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Indiana
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Michigan
Memberships & Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association