Rhani Elrahman is an associate with Hinkhouse Williams Walsh LLP.
Rhani Elrahman concentrates his practice in complex insurance coverage litigation and coverage counseling. Rhani’s wide-ranging experience includes matters involving environmental and pollution liability, construction defect, product liability, D&O liability, professional liability, managed care and health care, personal and advertising injury, and bad faith claims.
Prior to joining Hinkhouse, Rhani represented and counseled insurers in complex and high-stakes insurance coverage matters at a national law firm. Rhani also has experience defending product manufacturers and medical facilities in complex and high-exposure products liability and medical malpractice litigation.
Rhani earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law, where he served as Articles Editor of the Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems. Rhani also holds a Master of Arts from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and Bachelor of Science from Cornell University. Prior to law school, Rhani held various policy research roles in the New York State Assembly and New York State Governor’s Office.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Articles Editor, Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems
- Columbia University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, M.A., 2011
- Cornell University, B.S., 2009
- New York
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Illinois
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Illinois
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Wisconsin