Amanda Weinberger is an associate with Hinkhouse Williams Walsh LLP.
Amanda’s practice focuses on the representation of manufacturers and distributors in complex litigation. She has extensive experience handling toxic tort, products liability, and premises liability cases across the country, as well as experience in the areas of professional liability and commercial litigation. Amanda has presented at national conferences on emerging trends in asbestos litigation. She contributed to the 2019 update to Illinois Product Liability Practice, “Parties to Products Liability Cases” for the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education and assisted with drafting the 2019 update to Illinois Practice Guide to Personal Injury Actions, “Wrongful Death Actions” published by Lexis Nexis.
Amanda is a former chair of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Junior Board and has represented unaccompanied immigrant minors with obtaining asylum in the United States. She volunteers to conduct mock interviews for law students. During law school, Amanda received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in legal analysis, research, and communication. She also served as an assistant article editor on the Journal for Social Justice and chaired the mentoring committee of the student bar association.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Deinson University, B.A., cum laude, 2006
- Illinois State Bar, 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Junior Board Chair, 2013-2018
- DePaul University College of Law, Alumni Volunteer, 2016
Articles and Presentations
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Products Liability Practice, 2019 Edition - Assistant Author, Chapter 3, "Parties to Products Liability Cases"
- Lexis Nexis, Illinois Practice Guide to Personal Injury Actions, 2019 Edition - Assistant Author, Chapter 12, "Wrongful Death Actions"
- Perrin Cutting Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference, March 2018 & 2019 - Women's Panel Speaker